Oral presentations will be held live using Zoom: access to the Zoom presentation system can be made by pressing X on the main alley of the lecture hall in Gather Town.
Detailed instructions for oral presentations authors:
• The time of presentation for regular presentations is of 15 minutes + 5 minutes of Questions/Answers.
• Presenters will be allowed to share their screen in order to show their presentation.
• As a presenting author, please attend the live stage using a camera and microphone. Please test your audio and video settings before. It is highly recommended to attend the testing session, which will take place on Tuesday 27th October (for your specific timeslot please check the table at the bottom of this page). In these times slots, your session chair will be available for testing with you the presentation - more information will be sent to the presenters by email.
• Upon entering the live stage, you will be muted. The technical session chair will then upgrade you to the role of presenter.
• We advise you to have the PowerPoint slides of your presentation ready (open on your screen) before the time of your presentation.
• Please attend your session at least 10 min before the start!
• Test sessions will be organized prior to the conference.
• Please note that all times are referring to the Belgian local time (CET – Central European Time).